School Canteen – provided by Innovate
The school’s catering contract is managed by Innovate Services Ltd.
It has been a busy few months here at Innovate. As well as continuing to serve up our great selection of freshly prepared food over the summer term, the team have been busy looking at how we make our offer even better for the new academic year. We talked to students, toured inspiring street food markets, visited high street restaurants with exciting healthy options and vegetarian ranges, and spoke to our suppliers about what hot new products they have in their store cupboards. All to develop our exciting and healthy new menu for you to enjoy from September 2018.
The academy operates a cashless catering facility using biometric data. Your child’s dinner money account can be topped up using the ParentMail app. Please follow the steps set-out below;
1. Download the ParentMail app which is available on Apple and Android products.
2. Enter your email, and the password you created.
3. Click on to the 3 lines, top left within the app.
4. Click on Payments
5. Click on your child’s name.
6. Enter the amount you want to top-up and click pay now.
7. Choose your payment method and complete purchase
Please note that your child can top-up with cash at the revaluation machines, however, we encourage all payments to be made securely through ParentMail.
If you have any difficulty accessing ParentMail or have any queries on the above, please contact Claire Baxter on 0115 9565 008 ext. 300 or email@example.com