Carlton le Willows Healthcare Services Update
At present we are unable to provide a face to face service for young people due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
These services will continue to run at present –
CHAT HEALTH:07507329952 (text)
PARENTLINE: 07520619919 (text)
Advice Line – 0115 8834661/63
Please also find other means of online support:
- Nottinghamshire Concerning Behaviour Pathway (available online)
- ChildLine 0800 1111 www.childline.org.uk
- Kooth - www.kooth.com - this is an on line counselling service
- HealthforTeens -www.healthforteens.co.uk - this is an NHS site supporting teens around health needs and emotional wellbeing.
- HealthforKids – www.healthforkids.co.uk - this is an NHS site supporting children around health needs and emotional wellbeing.
- Newark Bereavement Centre 01636 551739
- Your own GP
- Emergency Dept. at your local hospital if in crisis.
- CASY Counselling (see website)
- CAHMS Crisis team