Carlton le Willows is looking to recruit exam invigilators to join our existing team of invigilators, who are employed on a casual basis to supervise students during their examinations.
Duties will begin almost immediately and candidates would need to be available throughout May and June.
Successful candidates will be organised, punctual, able to work on their own or as part of a team and have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
As an Exam Invigilator, duties will include:
• setting up exam room(s) and distributing exam papers and stationery as required
• identify, seat and brief students on exam requirements
• start exams as required
• ensure fair and proper conduct before, during and after the exam(s)
• occasionally act as readers or scribes for students with access arrangements
• support during both internal and external examination series during the academic year
We are seeking to appoint an individual who:
• is punctual, organised, calm, efficient and able to interact with students in a professional and formal manner.
• is able to maintain confidentiality at all times
• is able to encourage and motivate students
• is competent in working with IT
• has experience of working within a secondary school environment and previous experience of the role (desirable)
• is be able to work as part of a team and to set procedures.
Hourly rate £10.15
To discuss this role please contact the Information Systems Leader Mr Sands at email@example.com or on 0115 9565008 ext 266.
Carlton le Willows Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS Check).