We are seeking to appoint Exam Invigilators to join our existing team offering support throughout the academic year for both our internal and external examination series.
Successful candidates will be organised, punctual, able to work on their own, or as part of a team, and have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
As an Exam Invigilator you will be required to:
- Set up exam room(s) and distribute exam papers and stationery as required
- Identify, seat and brief students on exam requirements
- Start exams as required
- Ensure fair and proper conduct before, during and after the exam (s).
We are seeking to appoint an individual who:
- Is organised, calm and able to interact with students in a professional manner
- Is able to maintain confidentiality
- Is able to work as part of a team and follow set procedures
- Can establish a safe environment, following safeguarding procedures as required
- Is willing and able to undertake regular training, either in person or online
- Has experience of working within a secondary school environment and previous experience of the role (desirable).
- We would particularly welcome applications from candidates who are comfortable working with IT/computers.
Hourly rate £11.63
To discuss this role, please contact the Exams Officer Mr Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0115 9565008 ext 225.
To apply, please complete the application form below and return to Mr Dean at the email address above.