The dates for parents’ evenings for 2018-2019 are:
- Year 7 - Tuesday 2nd October (Settling In Evening)
- Year 7 – Thursday 2nd May (Birch and Oak students)
- Year 7 - Thursday 9th May (Ash and Cedar students)
- Year 8 – Thursday 29th January (Birch and Oak students)
- Year 8 - Tuesday 5th February (Ash and Cedar students)
- Year 9 – Thursday 15th November (Birch and Oak students)
- Year 9 - Thursday 22nd November (Ash and Cedar students)
- Year 10 – Thursday 28th February
- Year 11 – Thursday 13th December
- Year 11 - Thursday 4th April
- Year 12 & 13 – Wednesday 13th February
For a more detailed breakdown of 2018-2019 calendar dates for assessments and reports please click on the link below.
Parents’ evenings are important because they provide you with an opportunity to meet your child’s subject teachers or tutors to discuss how your child is progressing and what more can be done to help them improve further, You can also talk to subject teachers about your child’s school report, which you will receive just before the parents’ evening.
Attending parents’ evening allows you to become more involved in your child’s learning. We believe that where the school and parents work together children do better.
At Carlton le Willows, our parents’ evenings are held at West site and subject teachers are located in the Hall and adjoining classrooms to allow you to move quickly from one appointment to the next.
To help the evening run smoothly, the Academy uses a booking system via our My Child At School app. This system allows you to book your own appointment times with teachers. Appointments are usually five minutes long, although the Year 7 settling in evening has 20 minute appointments.
The online appointment system opens well in advance of the parents’ evening.
Should you have any questions or need help booking appointments, please call 0115 956 5008.
How to book appointments
Please use the My Child at School app to book your appointments.
If you are not already using the app you will need to download it free from Google Play or the App Store and then log in using the unique parent username and password sent to you from school.
If you need help, please contact the Academy office on 0115 956 5007 and someone will be happy to assist or add appointments on your behalf.