The dates for parents’ evenings for 2019-2020 are:
- Year 7 - 15th October 2019 (Settling In Evening)
- Year 7 – 27th February 2020 (Birch and Oak students)
- Year 7 - 5th March 2020 (Ash and Cedar students)
- Year 8 – 4th February 2020 (Birch and Oak students)
- Year 8 - 11th February 2020 (Ash and Cedar students)
- Year 9 – 14th November 2019 (Birch and Oak students)
- Year 9 - 21st November (Ash and Cedar students)
- Year 10 – 28th April 2020
- Year 11 – 12th December 2019
- Year 11 - 2nd April 2020
- Year 12 - 26th September 2019 (Transition Evening)
- Year 12 & 13 – 30th January 2020
For a more detailed breakdown of 2019-2020 calendar dates for assessments and reports please click on the link below.
Parents’ evenings are important because they provide you with an opportunity to meet your child’s subject teachers or tutors to discuss how your child is progressing and what more can be done to help them improve further, You can also talk to subject teachers about your child’s school report, which you will receive just before the parents’ evening.
Attending parents’ evening allows you to become more involved in your child’s learning. We believe that where the school and parents work together children do better.
At Carlton le Willows, our parents’ evenings are held at West site and subject teachers are located in the Hall and adjoining classrooms to allow you to move quickly from one appointment to the next.
To help the evening run smoothly, the Academy uses a booking system via our My Child At School app. This system allows you to book your own appointment times with teachers. Appointments are usually five minutes long, although the Year 7 settling in evening has 20 minute appointments.
The online appointment system opens well in advance of the parents’ evening.
Should you have any questions or need help booking appointments, please call 0115 956 5008.
How to book appointments
Please use the My Child at School app to book your appointments.
If you are not already using the app you will need to download it free from Google Play or the App Store and then log in using the unique parent username and password sent to you from school.
If you need help, please contact the Academy office on 0115 956 5007 and someone will be happy to assist or add appointments on your behalf.