Year 7 – Year 9
- Students will access a two-week self-isolation work pack on Microsoft Teams. The set assignments align with the subject content taught in school at that time. Online work packs will be updated every half term to ensure they remain in line with in-school curriculum content.
- Where possible, each assignment will be supported by a pre-recorded audio PowerPoint. Assignments for the core subjects (English, Maths and Science) will be compulsory. These assignments will be supplemented by optional assignments from a broad range of subject areas.
Year 10 - 13
- Work will be set by subject teachers via their Microsoft Teams classes.
- Assignments will be closely aligned with subject content being delivered in school at that time.
- Where possible, each assignment will be supported by audio explanations of the content. To support remote learning for Key Stage 4 students, the academy has also invested in GCSEpod.
- To allow students to follow their timetable in real-time, pre-recorded content delivery and linked assignments will be uploaded to Microsoft Teams classes in line with the student’s in-school timetable.
Microsoft Teams Guidance:
To view the Teams you are a member of, please click here the below image and sign in with your school email and password:
When following this link, students will be greeted with the Microsoft Office 365 sign-in page.
Students will need to enter their full email address: Eg. If the student’s login is 1234Smith, their email will be 1234Smith@clwacademy.co.uk. The password will be the same as when signing into any device on site.
Mr McClean has kindly created some video guides for you to watch to get used to the new platform, click here to view:
If you have any questions about the work that has been set then they must contact the teacher that has assigned the work.
Should students encounter any difficulty during the above steps, we advise you get in touch with our IT Team at ITS@clwacademy.co.uk